Tuition Assistance is available to current families who demonstrate a financial need to continue their child(ren)’s education at the school. Current families desiring to enroll a new student may also be granted consideration for the additional sibling.
Awards are made toward the Full Curriculum tuition, but not Extended Learning tuition. You may be enrolled in Extended Learning, but that part of your tuition is not available to be considered for financial assistance.
No full-tuition awards are made.
Funding is not presently available for new students; first-time enrolling families must be prepared to cover the full cost.
Returning faculty members with first-time enrolling children are eligible to apply for tuition assistance in accordance with the policies and process explained below.
Applications for tuition assistance are evaluated by an outside agency, FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition) by Independent School Management (ISM), and kept in the strictest of confidence. Please be encouraged to apply; we do not want any family to be barred from returning for financial reasons. See below for more information on this process.
Guidelines For Parents:
1. Parents access Grace Academy’s FAST page as outlined below at Procedures to Enter Information.
2. In the case of divorce or separation, both parents are required to file an application for financial assistance. The school is not bound by any divorce agreement specifying a parent’s responsibility for educational expenses.
3. There is a nominal non-refundable fee payable to FAST required to process this application.
4. Once completed, the application will be available immediately for review by the Tuition Assistance Manager, who may contact you if additional information is needed.
5. When all information is in the system from all families, the Grace Academy Board of Directors will review the needs of each family as determined by the FAST organization and make a decision as to the level of award. Family needs are presented to the Board without names, so your information is kept completely confidential.
6. The Tuition Assistance Manager will then communicate the Board approved amount to you.
Schedule for 2016-2017 Awards
1. Applications and all information must be received by FAST by Friday, April 22, 2017.
2. Award letters will be e-mailed by Friday, May 13, 2017.
Procedures to Enter Information
1. Access Grace Academy’s FAST page at:
2. Click on “Start Application” for general instructions. Then click on “Get Started”. You will need to create an account with a user name and password of your choice.
3. Follow the directions to enter your information. They estimate that it will take 30 – 45 minutes to complete.
4. Be sure to complete the space for additional information that may be pertinent to your application, if needed.
5. Tax return and other supporting documents should then be mailed directly to FAST to be received by the school deadline.
6. There is a downloadable user’s guide on the FAST site that you may access to learn more about how to use the program, or you may contact a FAST customer service representative at 877-326-3278 if you need additional help.
7. Contact Beth Littlejohn, Grace Academy Tuition Assistance Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.