Come learn about Grace Academy at one of two upcoming Open Houses: Monday, February 27, 2017, and Thursday, March 23, at 6 p.m. in the chapel at Boone United Methodist...
Statement of Faith
- I/We believe the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God, the final authority for doctrine, reproof, correction and instruction in right living.
- I/We believe in one God, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- I/We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, fully man and fully God, only begotten Son of the Father. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and lived a sinless life. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, buried, and rose physically from the dead. He ascended to the right hand of the Father and will come again in power and glory.
- I/We believe that the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit, is absolutely essential and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- I/We believe that the Holy Spirit carries out this work in our lives, empowering us to grow in loving union with our Heavenly Father and to walk in obedience to His will.
- I/We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- I/We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.